INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION :
Must follow these steps,if you want your game to work properly.
  • Download BOTB-FM-Studios_Unpacker.EXE & Intall it anywhere you want.
  • Run "BOTB-FM-Studios_Installer.EXE" and Install the patch in your EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007's Root Directory.
  • Copy "BOTB.ros" & Paste it in "EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07" located in My Documents.
  • Copy "all.tmt" & Paste it in your "EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07" located in My Documents.
  • Copy the music.big file from "BOTB Jukebox Music Patch" & Paste it in "Audio" folder and the xml with it in EA SPORTS CRICKET 2007's Root Directory.

                                                    Download PATCH

                                                    


Anonymous
8 February 2013 at 04:46

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
Take a look at my homepage : danishweb.org

Anonymous
18 June 2013 at 09:04

may be your internet speed in too slow or this blog may be have many widget

Search This Blog

Copyright © PC GAMES Template Design by RzaaL 1306